Tuesday, April 6, 2010

just who in the hell do I think I am

I know that's what a lot of you are thinking (or not. For all I know I'm writing for myself). But I figure on the off chance that someone I don't know has stumbled across this site, here goes.
I am a student of the world. I have a 181 IQ, read faster than almost anyone on the planet, and have degrees in philosophy and anthropolgy. I read constantly about everything. In my studies I came across the works of Neo-Confucianist Chu Tsi which is a must read, especially if you work in law enforcement. His chapters on investigative techniques helped me become a better thinker as would anyone who reads his stuff. I highly recommend it. My work in philosophy made see the world in a esoteric way. Anthroplogy grounded me in science. Bewteen the two I discovered there was little I couldn't understand.
Over the years I spent investigations into everything. The paranormal, conspiracy theories, evolution, global warming, health care, abortion, religion, even the existence of God. I believe I have firm answers to all of them. The only problem is that to a lot of the set questions, answers remain that will, quite simply, drive some people mad. And I don't mean mad as in pissed, I mean mad as in unhinged. Imagine if everything you knew turned out to be untrue. If reality itself wasn't what you thought it was (it probably isn't, by the way. It's much more complicated than you would think), how would you handle it. Some would be fine. Others, not so much.
If you are reading this and want an answer to something please ask. My email is iwarmonger0@aol.com. Ask about anything. Does Bigfoot exist? Is Global warming real? What is the best explination for the possibility of space travel? Can you go to other dimensions? Is time travel possible? What really happened at Waco or 9/11? The only thing is be prepared for answers that you may not want. I will back up any answer with as much proof as possible.
I am a true skeptic. This means for any answer I would look first into the most logical one(aka Occum's Razor). But if none are reasonable than one must apply the Sherlock Holmes Rule. When you've elminated everything else, whatever remains no matter how odd, must be the truth. There are too many believers and disbelievers (these people call themselves skeptics but if an alien walked up to them and shook their hand they would find a way to explain it away). You need to keep an open mind in this world but not so open your brain falls out.
But what's that you ask? My reveiws of pop culture spells an acceptance to corporate malefesence? Hardly. Just because coporate culture sucks, doesn't mean that art created from it is false or phony. Art is all we have in this world to keep our sanity and no matter what happens I hope we always have it. If we can't find outlets to be entertained, this really will be hell on earth. We need to laugh, to cry, to feel something. To feel connected. I love Tv and movies and books and videogames. I love to talk to people about the latest episode of Lost or the book Animal Farm or Lady Gaga's new album. Shared experience is what makes us human and that is something we can never forget.
So enjoy the ride to anyone out there. I want you to join me in something new and revoloutionary. I want to start an orginaztion of pure logic that would make Mr. Spock proud. I want to find people dedicated to the truth no matter where it leads. I need philosophical generals to restart a dying planet. Our future is at stake. Who will join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment