Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NEW BLOG STARTED: LOSTANDFORGOTTENFILMS.BLOGSPOT.COM

As of today I am dividing my site into two separate entities. This site will continue to discuss all the news not being talked about into today's corporate controlled media state. Entertainment news will now be at lostandforgottenfilms.blogspot.com. In addition to reviews of TV, videogames, and movies, we also have a weekly column dedicated to lost and forgotten films just like the Douchebag of the Week Column here, a popular column I might add. This week's entry is The Boogens, a hidden classic from the early eighties which I happened to find on TCM late one night (thanks for the shout out Darren). I hope all of you will look up my new site and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. such a nice blog ..keep it up you have to do it

    av rack

    ReplyDelete