Thursday, November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING: TEN THINGS THE WARMONGER IS THANKFUL FOR!

The end game is in sight now with one of two outcomes. Either Trump and his fascist buddies are going to transform this country into something unrecognizable or the GOP is going to be tied to Russian influence. One of these two will happen. I am hoping it will be the later but considering the downward spiral of world IQ points, I am not sure. Way too many are all too happy to support Roy Moore will simultaneously demanding Al Franken's head. If Moore wins, Alabama should burn. A fight is coming and I am not convinced the left or the democrats are ready for it. But there is at least a glimmer of hope in a darkened world and here are things I am happy about.
Image result for thanksgiving political cartoons
10)I am happy that I live in a country where I don't have to worry about the plague or starving to death. Most Americans will never experience true hunger or poverty like seen in places like sub-Saharan Africa. Considering way too many of us are the size of a house, maybe some self restraint might not be a bad idea.

9)I am thankful I am not a woman. Holy crap, minus the less than believable stories, there is solid proof that a majority of women nationwide have been sexually abused at some point. Just about every woman I have ever met has been raped. That is a heavy burden for anyone. Apparently, men are pigs. Women should be issued at birth a chastity belt, gun safety classes and a never-ending supply of mace.

8) I am glad I no longer work for the MSM. The Huffington Post opened themselves up to a massive lawsuit when they slandered Al Franken with an unproven story about two women with what appears to be made up stories. Let me get this straight, this "monster" only attacks women at large gatherings with dozens of witnesses, none of which have said they saw anything, with outlandish stories that appear to be untrue. But not one person he has ever worked with have come forward, the opposite actually where 36 women who knew him stood up for him. One woman claimed Franken grabbed her ass and propositioned her to the bathroom. I call foul on that story and we now have out first McMartin school moment. I KNOW this story didn't happen. Anyone who has ever even glanced at campaign event, where these incidents allegedly took place at, knows there is no way to secretly do anything. There is no way Franken could have disappeared into the bathroom with a strange woman with no one noticing his absence. His every movement is shadowed by aides and others who keep track of him. That is their job. Women are indeed lying now about sexual abuse, just as Sly Stallone found out when he was falsely accused. His ex-wife, who he hasn't even talked to in 30 years, jumped to his defense saying she was attached at the hip to her husband at the time of the alleged incident and there is no way it took place. I believe her and not the accuser. Not all women tell the truth. The attacks on Franken are a prime example.
Image result for thanksgiving political cartoons
7)I am thankful I don't have to go anywhere today. I had to drive to Boston on Tuesday and sat in traffic on the Mass pike for 2 hours all because of a massive accident that shut part of the highway down. While MA has always had some of the worst drivers on earth, lately it appears to be spreading nationwide. I almost got killed last week when some soccer mom in a SUV(also the most dangerous drivers right above men in pickup trucks) decided to change lanes without looking. Luckily I have great reflexes still and there was no one in the other lane I had to swerve in. She also had two kids in the back. Moron.

6)I am thankful I am a white guy. Yes, we get played to death on TV as the bumbling idiot, which had this been any other race or sex would have been declared illegal, racist and/or sexist had any other combination been used. However, I am less likely to be pulled over or harassed by the cops. On the other hand, I am still capable of being shot as the police nationwide seem to be incapable of doing their job any other way.

5)I am thankful I don't live in Alabama. I am honestly not sure that if I lived in this backassward, hick of a state I wouldn't be looking at committing mass murder for the absolute stupidity of people who live there.These assholes are the ones that will usher in a  new era of fascism. If you are voting for Roy Moore, I sincerely wish you dead. This kind of idolatry is banned in that book you allegedly love but ignore at every possible instance. If Roy Moore wins, a distinct possibility, this state should be shunned like Kevin Spacey. NO ONE is too travel or do business with this fucking state until they enter the 19th century to start.

4)I am glad that Hillary Clinton lost. I just wish it hadn't been to Trump. Instead of the classic fascism coming our way, she would have ushered in a new era of corporate fascism that would only be slightly better. The Democrats suck almost as hard as the Republicans so chances are good that regardless of who we vote in, our interests are going to be ignored. Obama certainly didn't help.

3) I am thankful I am not a young teen anymore. With all the social media and cyber bullying, teen years seem even worse now. The only plus I see is that there are literally dozens of hot young teachers who are sleeping with their students. I would have liked that when I was 15 and horny and yes there is a different standard here. No teen who sleeps with his teacher is going to be emotionally harmed. Quite the opposite actually. But, on the flip side, school shootings, VD, and bullying is far worse and I am glad I missed all that.
Image result for thanksgiving political cartoons
2)I am thankful for our elected officals. Just kidding, they all suck hard.

1)I am thankful my health is stable, I have a woman who loves me and a family that helps me out. If you have that, you pretty much have everything.

Happy Thanksgiving all. See you on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment