Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OBAMA RELEASES LONG BIRTH CERTFICATE. BIRTHERS STILL RACIST

Obama took the sails out of blowhards like Donald Trump by releasing his state issued birth certificate, which in true idiot fashion, has already been denounced as a fraud by the nutty right. Video tape of his birth could surface tomorrow and there would still be talk of it being a fraud. Mind you the government gets some of this blame as they have been habitually lying to us for so long that no one believes anyone about anything anymore. Even when truths are given, there is always at least one nut job to shout "CONSPIRACY" at the top of his lungs until some gullible individuals take heed. The certificate is real as far as I can tell and no legitimate news organization or website has said different. Obama is an American citizen. Period. Can we please move on to more important things?

Wait, what? Donald Trump wants Obama to release his college records now? Oh for Pete's sake. No President has ever released his college records nor should they. My grades from college weren't great but that hardly is a solid estimate of my IQ (181). I got a lot of bad grades from not agreeing with my teachers which didn't make me a bad student but one who wasn't going to accept any old thing the teachers threw out for me. It endeared me to some like Dr. Feder and Dr. McKeon and made me a pariah with nameless others. I flunked two classes rather than give in to the nonsense these two idiots were handing, one of whom was teaching principles decades out of date. Anyone looking at my grades would think I was a terrible student when in actuality I was standing up for myself and could have taught the classes better than these fools with worthless PHD's. I still graduated in the middle of my class with a decent GPA and two degrees. Obama's grades are nobody's business. He graduated Suma Cum Lauda which means his grades weren't that bad. No president should have to release a college transcipt. Not even Bush, and we all know his grades would have been mediocre at best. Funny, how that never came up for Republicans back when he was running.

Anyone still bitching about this should be forced to wear a KKK outfit for one month to demonstrate how a true racist lives. You hate black people. We get it. Now go get one of your twelve hundred guns, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Please. Your making every other white person look bad in comparison.

This is case closed. Obama is a US citizen. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment