Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Moving Up

Sorry for the delay in posts but I am working on several sites that actually pay me to do just this. I will let my readers know when my posts are up at CredoMatrix.com and Commentarista.com where I will be doing much the same. Plus, I am writing trivia for a new web site Winbusel that will go live this Saturday. Check it out.

As my life is going well with my pet column a big hit at Patch.com Northborough and new venues that show promise why shouldn't the rest of the earth burn to a cinder instead. Violence in Syria has hit record proportions with the news that rebels are now shooting police. Police have responded by shooting back killing 15. This is a dangerous escalation that the US and Israel are watching much closer than you would know. Should Assad fall to the Muslim Brotherhood, a war will soon follow.

Plus, the Saudi invasion of Bahrain has put Iran in a corner. Bahrain is now a Saudi protectorate or a virtual annexation. This means that all out warfare between Iran and Saudi Arabia has increased ten fold. Why you ask? Because of the idiotic clash between Sunnis and Shittes, that's why.

Bahrain has given control of all aspects of government over to the Saudis with one of the Crown Princes the new de facto ruler of the military. Governorship will still be by the Bahrainians who will get equal royal privileges for the leaders. They also plan to build a huge Saudi military base on an island opposite the Iranian shore.

Needless to say, the Iranians are pissed. They have threatened terrorist actions against the Saudi state for which the Saudis have increased security. If they do something stupid like attack the Saudi oil fields, gas prices will hit the stratosphere and all out war will be launched by just about everyone. Could Iran be that suicidal? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, have you heard anything from Winbusel? I'm working on trivia for them too but nothng seems to be up yet.

    ReplyDelete